Looking for a fun career in the fast pace event industry? Prime Time Party Rental is building a team of skilled, energetic customer service and sales professionals for the Dayton home office. We help people design and plan events that are often a lifetime in the making, so finding not only the right talent, but also the right personality is very important. Prime Time Party Rental is more than a rental company; it's family.
We continually strive to enhance our brand through our team members. Our team is committed to serving the community and our customers. We listen to the customer, and truly take the time to understand the needs of our customer so that we can connect them with the right products and services for their event. We thrive on helping our customers make memorable events!
As we grow, Prime Time is looking for inside sales, delivery drivers, warehouse personnel, and support staff. So don't let this opportunity pass you by...come join us!
A Day in the Life of our Inside Sales Person:
Nature of the Work:
Must be able to service customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner whether in person or on the telephone. Must assist them with reservations, contracts, questions, register transactions and order adjustments. Must be able to process cash and credit card payments, as well as make change and credits.
Position Tasks & Activities:
· Rents equipment or arranges for provision of service to customer.
· Prepare rental forms and contract. Obtain customer signature and other required information.
· Maintain daily contract file.
· Create and service new customer relationships (accounts).
· Communicate all event details with internal staff to ensure a smooth event.
· Ability to handle customer’s complaints, billing issues, and other questions or concerns that may arise.
· Close out system at day’s end and running end of day.
· Compute charges based on rental or service rate.
· Explain rental fees and provides information about rented items, such as operation or description. Also explains damage waiver options.
· Collect deposit or payment or record credit charges on customer accounts.
· Answer telephone and process phone orders.
· Recommend rental equipment to customers that best meets their need.
· Reserve equipment as requested and maintains rental reservation file.
· Maintain a clean showroom and equipment. Arrange showroom displays. Keep shelves organized, stocked, and clean and maintain the counter and floor behind the counter.
· Attend bridal shows or other after hours events.
· Report safety violations to supervisor.
· Fill in for other positions, when necessary, for smooth operation of the business.
· Network with other industry professionals.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
· Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
· Attend department, store and safety meetings.
· Performs other duties as requested.
Most work will be indoors with limited exposure to outside elements. The job requires constant interaction with the public.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
· Must possess sales and customer relation skills. Would prefer 2 years sales experience.
· Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
· Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
· Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
· Must pass company drug screen.
· Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
· Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
· Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
· Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
Reports to: Director of Inside Sales
Please e-mail resume to Missy Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org